10 less explored gems in India
Traveling is one of the hobbies of most people in modern times. Traveling and exploring new places has now become the new trend all over the world. There are many places in India which are hidden or little known to tourists or travelers, but the places are truly beautiful and peaceful for those who travel to attain peace. Keen travelers often prefer to explore places unknown or unexplored by most.
Here is a list of 10 unexplored gems in India, which you can visit the next time you plan to travel:
- Haflong, Assam: If you are a nature lover, who seeks peace, this can be your next travel destination. Here you can enjoy a peaceful environment in the arms of nature; this place is very quiet and full of greenery. You can definitely achieve peace here.
- Lunglei, Mizoram: Lunglei remains unexplored by large swaths of tourists with its scenic beauty and natural wonders remaining untouched to amaze everyone. If you like adventure sports, this is the place for you. You can enjoy hiking and indulge in other amazing activities. Lunglei is also known for its bird watching spots.
- Damro, Arunachal Pradesh: Damro is the base of the longest suspension bridge in Arunachal Pradesh. If you are exhausted from the urban crowd then this is a must visit place for you. It will give you an insight into life in rural areas and allow you to explore the rich culture of rural life.
- Sandakphu, Darjeeling: It is the highest peak in Darjeeling with an amazing elevation of 3,336 meters. It is named ‘Sandakphu’ which means the height of the poisonous plant because of the wolfsbane plant which naturally grows near the top. If you are passionate about trekking, you must visit this place.
- Jawaii, Rajasthan: It is a leopard watching destination, where you will also find luxurious tents, beautiful lighting and the best cuisine in Rajasthan which will leave you amazed. If you love wildlife, you must visit this place to explore the best wildlife viewing destination.
- Amadoubi, Jharkhand: Amadubi is best known for his artistic talents; here you can find some of the best art materials like Dokra handicrafts, Mithila sarees and Paitkar paintings which is one of the best art materials. It can be your next travel destination if you love art and artistic works.
- Mainpat, Chhattisgarh: This place is known to be a natural healer for patients with high blood pressure or cholesterol. Mainpat Temple Gompas is a Tibetan settlement in India, which is truly beautiful and amazing to explore.
- Parule and Bhogwe, Maharashtra: You will be amazed to see the beautiful sunset and sunrise at Parule. Here you will also get hands-on farming experience by engaging in activities such as planting, milking cows, and fishing. When it comes to Bhogwe, you can explore the unexplored architectural marvels. Bhogwe will also offer you to explore temples and rustic cottages.
- Chembra Lake, Western Ghats: Chembra is the only lake in India that is naturally shaped like a heart. This lake is believed to be the dry lake, which never dries up. Even the temperature does not affect the amount of water in this lake.
- Ziro, Arunachal Pradesh: It is the most beautiful place in northeast India which will make you feel refreshed and you will find peace here from city life without hustle and bustle. And here the weather is very pleasant and remains the same throughout the year. The greenery here will be a refreshing treat for your eyes.